Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So I have a friend who insists on softening her dogs kibble by hot water from the tap. Is this safe?

Options
  • 27-03-2024 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Or even healthy for the dog? As far as I am aware the hot water in the tap is separate from the cold water and not treated in any way.

The dog seems good for now but I worry about the dog getting sick or getting something in the future. I have tried to say to her I do not think it's a good idea but she is stuck in her ways. Surely hot water from the kettle would be better.

Mod note: On the assumption this thread isn't a pisstake, I've amended the thread title to ward off the inevitable trolling. Some posts deleted too.

Post edited by JustAPoorDreamer on

Comments

Advertisement