Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Lessons - Skillest App

Options
  • 25-03-2024 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭

Hi, I am thinking of doing some online lessons through the skillest app. Has anyone done online lessons on here or used the App. Very interested to here any reviews. I have done in person lessons before but think this may be a better, more practical option to get top class coaching.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭ShivasIrons

How can online coaching be better than in person coaching? The online coach can't see ball flight as easily as in person.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Quahog217

I meant it might be better as in you might have access to a better coach and it would be more practical than travelling long distances. I have had many lessons from top coaches and they (the lessons) were not very good and they could see ball flight and had trackman!

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭ShivasIrons

If the lesson wasn't good, how can they be a top coach?

Is this a serious question or trolling? How does a great player miss cuts? How does Ronaldo miss a penalty? I guess **** happens sometimes

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Sipper

Yes, I have used Skillest and found it worthwhile. A number of coaches have a trial offer. Most will get back to you with a video analysis and tips and drills within 48 hours.

• Advertisement

Thanks....I have messaged a couple of coaches and they both replied with some good info. I will definitely try out one of them and see what the process is like.

Advertisement