Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox live/Game pass

Options
  • 22-03-2024 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭

Whats the story with xbox live now Its changed into Gamepass, I'm trying to buy a 12 month subscription with €100 gift card and my only options are 1 month for €6.99 or 3 months for €19.99 Wheres the 12month option for €59.99 ??? This new GamePass core has me all confused about subscriptions now

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Treppen

Tis confusing alright. Ask nicely in this thread... these guys operate at a higher level of deal seeking, with mentions of vpns and gamepass from Turkmenistan 😂

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058147822/game-pass-deals-see-first-post-for-the-best-deal#latest

• Registered Users Posts: 4,501 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

12-months as a recurring Gold/Core subscription was discontinued a few years back. You may still be able to find 12-month codes from retailers.

Advertisement