Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Questions about the DNA harvesting of relatives of Tuam Children's Home residents

Options
  • 22-03-2024 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭

The question of DNA harvesting, the gathering of DNA samples of particular population groups, has become a very controversial issue internationally.

For example: starting in March 2022, the Russian government has convened a number of meetings, and investigations, of the UN Security Council on the question of the US military conducting biowarfare against Russia by funding laboratories across Ukraine to harvest Russian DNA samples. This government stated that they found out about this as the Russian armies crossed into some parts of Ukraine at that time. In response the US government completely rejected all the Russian allegations, but later conceded that the US military (not the health services) funded 46 strange health centres and bio-laboratories all across Ukraine prior to the Russian invasion.(1) This was also a live topic at a meeting of the member states of the Biological Weapons Convention in Geneva in September 2022, where apparently it was conceded that the US were conducting this type of research in Ukraine prior to the war.(2)

Meanwhile the whole Covid episode exposed the extent of this type of US government 'gain of function' research. In fact Dr Robert Malone, considered one of the inventors of mRNA vaccines among many other distinctions, has stated that:

"I have spent most of my career deeply involved in the US Biodefense enterprise. Over many decades, the total expenditures of the US Government in developing biowarfare agents exceeded the money spent on thermonuclear weapons." (3)

To clarify in case this isn't clear to people: If you want to develop a bioweapan out of existing infectious diseases there is now very many quite simple ways to do it, but to target it very specifically and accurately at a given race you need extensive DNA samples from that target population.

Which brings us to the question of the harvesting of DNA from families associated with the former Children's Home at Tuam Co. Galway. The government state that this is designed to match relatives with bones retrieved from an upcoming excavation of the site, but I think are rather coy at explaining the huge DNA harvesting implications of this. For example the legislation that they have introduced on this is very very detailed about the extensive powers now given to 'Forensic Science Ireland" (FSI) in regard to this DNA harvesting.(4) But I don't think it is made very clear to people that this body is part of the Irish security apparatus, located traditionally in the Garda Headquarters in the Phoenix Park and now in a brand new huge facility at Backweston near Celbridge in Co. Kildare. The Irish security apparatus has very close ties with their counterparts in the US.

Also its only now becoming clear the extent of the planned harvesting involved. Recent media reports have stated that the government intend advertising widely across the world for people to come forward to give this DNA, even apparently planning to place ads in Australia and New Zealand. Incidentally the Tuam excavation is probably only the beginning of all this, there are many other Children's Homes all across Ireland that are likely to be targeted as well. If so the potential pool of possible relatives of those who were in these Homes could easily reach the hundreds of thousands, if not a million.

I want to make it clear, that that is all this writer knows about this question, and I guess the answer to what they are really doing here depends on how much you trust the Irish security apparatus (or the US one, which the former are clearly very connected to), or how much you believe their explanation that this excavation is ever so necessary because of the debate as to who or where some of the Tuam children ended up.

Personally I am an extreme sceptic on both counts. This excavation is simply digging up the recognised (understood and recognised by nearly every party involved at all times) consecrated graveyard of the Tuam Children's Home to find the bones of children that everybody knew at all times were buried there. And for the Irish government to spend so much money on this DNA harvesting at a time when so many Irish people are homeless and struggling with totally collapsed Health and other public services, makes me sceptical that there is more to this DNA harvesting than they are publicly admitting.

Footnotes

1. https://www.sott.net/article/468655-Pentagon-admits-to-46-US-funded-biolabs-in-Ukraine-claims-they-were-for-improving-public-health

2. https://infobrics.org/post/36634/ .

3. https://www.reddit.com/r/JordanPeterson/comments/taecpp/dr_robert_malone_coinventor_of_mrna_vaccines_i/?rdt=37501 .

4. https://data.oireachtas.ie/ie/oireachtas/act/2022/18/eng/enacted/a1822.pdf .

http://www.orwellianireland.com

Post edited by Beasty on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement