Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Tesla messed up my registration, advice please

Options
  • 16-03-2024 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭

I bought a new MYLR yesterday, the registered owner was supposed to be my wife and all the forms were filled in correctly by me. Went to tax it today and I’m down as registered owner instead of my wife. Rang Tesla and they confirmed on their systems that my wife is supposed to be registered owner and they would contact Irish delivery team to resolve. A few hours later I get an email saying out if their hands now and I need to sort it out with revenue.

Im worried now that the suggested solution will be to transfer ownership to my wife which would mean a 2nd owner on car which would impact us as trade in time.

anyone have this problem before and know of any solutions? Thanks

Comments

Advertisement