If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

REL HT1003 mk2 or SVS SB1000pro

Options
  • 16-03-2024 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, looking for to buy new sub for my home cinema, currently running two Yamaha YST SW011, but this is hard to position in my room, takes too much space. Can I get quote for REL and SVS? Which sub will be better for 50/50 movies and music. Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,134 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thanks for the post Dawid.W

Both subs are fantastic, Rel and SVS would be two of the best sub manufacturers but if you're looking for the best for both music and movies I would still favour the SVS for sound quality. I think they just pip the Rels for performance.

The web prices would be the best I have on both of those subs I'm afraid but I have both in stock for shipping. The SVS SB1000 Pro is £569/749 euro and the Rel HT1003 is £699/498 euro.

Please don't hesitate to drop me a post if you have any further queries!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Dawid.W

Hi, thanks for your reply, I just placed order with your shop for REL, SVS is bit over my budget, Im sure REL will still outperform my old yamaha subs.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,134 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Dawid.W.

Many thanks for the order on the REL subwoofer.

We will get it shipped out to you ASAP and will text you with you the tracking details once it ships.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.