Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Investing 10 k

Options
  • 15-03-2024 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Where is a good place to invest 10 k?

Also I read that 100 euro invested in bitcoin in 2010 would be worth over a billion now, I can't remember exact figure. Is bitcoin a good investment now?

Post edited by Kimbot on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭_gir

I had a similar amount and invested it through AskPaul/Fairstone in a Zurich fund. Up a few k already in several months. I’d recommend giving them a call

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Woodcutting

I meant to post in investments and markets. Sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭KevMayo88

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Quiet Achiever

Warren Buffet is good at investing, and he would say to drop it in an s&p 500 index fund and just leave it to grow over time. It's very easy and cheap to do on DeGiro.

A valuable quick Google search for you would be "should i invest in an s&p 500 index fund".

Stock picking, or crypto picking, is essentially gambling and you are much more likely to lose than anything else.

Up to you.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

MOD: Moved to investments.

• Advertisement
Advertisement