Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Endocrinology Dept OPD12 UHW

Options
  • 14-03-2024 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

Walking from the bus station at the hospital can anyone tell me how to get to the

entrance of this department which is entered via OPD 13 please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭invara

Inside the main door at the front of the hospital, there is a reception which will help you.

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭azimuth17

I was in the ED yesterday and I'm nearly sure when you leave the bus stop that OPD 12 is over to the left in a new building outside the ED. There is a big sign after the bus stop as you walk towards the hospital, with directions to the various OPDs. If you miss it, check at the desk inside the main door.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭bookworms

OPD 12 is the lower floor of the new building behind A&E. You can get access through the upstairs OPD13. But if stairs are an issue, there is a ground floor entrance. You will need to follow the car park all the way around to the door. OPD 12 and 13 has a sign outside, but no further signs to direct you to 12, plenty for 13 though.This was my experience anyway looking for OPD 12. I was there last week.

Advertisement