Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Safety of Binance Web3 Wallet

Options
  • 14-03-2024 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Binance Web3 Wallet claims to be a safe place to store your crypto assets, because the assets are not controlled by Binance.

Sounds cool, but I have the following question:

If the app that I am using to access the wallet will get broken or just block my access for one reason or another, would I be able to access my wallet then?

Just imagine in theory that the app will break or someone will decide to block my account and that's it.

With other wallets I can use a recovery phrase to access my assets from any other wallet, but in Binance Wallet I can use the emergency option to generate the access codes, however again, if I will lose access to the whole app, because it's broken or for any other reason, I will not be able to generate these codes..

Comments

Advertisement