If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

subwoofer upgrade

Options
  • 13-03-2024 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

I picked up a set of Dali Oberon from you a while back which included the E-9F sub - primarily for home theatre usage.

I was contemplating an upgrade to something with more a bit more range. It seems like the SVS x1000 pros are well reviewed. So first looking to see if I'm likely to notice much of a difference between the Dali and the SVS options, and then again between the SB and PB versions (vs the size increase)?

And what would cost to Dublin be on either?

thanks!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,134 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Apologies for the delay getting back to you grimbo!

The SVS subs would definitely be a great upgrade over the Dali E9F - with the larger drivers and also the more powerful amplifiers the SB and PB would both be a massive upgrade. The main difference between them is that the PB is ported whereas the SB has a sealed cabinet but the PB will reach lower frequencies at 17Hz. It doesn't go as high as the SB but it's a lot more powerful at the lower end.

I have both in stock and ready to ship - the price is 599 euro for the SB1000 and 999 euro for the PB1000. Both prices include delivery to Dublin.

Please don't hesitate to drop me an email if you have any further queries about these subs!

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.