Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Withdrawing cash in BOI

Options
  • 12-03-2024 2:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭

Hi. Just a question please. I am getting a lump sum shortly for a retirement. I have paid a deposit on a car and will need to go in to the branch to withdraw circa 30k. Is this going to be a problem? I thought I could go in any time but on googling I read that with some banks you have to give notice. To complicate further I wanted to transfer the money online to my father first and have him withdraw the bank draft as the car is for him. Is this likely to raise eyebrows although I have nothing to hide. Just thought it would be more straightforward. I will ring them tomorrow to enquire but any advice appreciated. Tia.

Comments

Advertisement