Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coffee at Dublin Airport

Options
  • 10-03-2024 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭

Where is the best place to buy a cup of Barista coffee at Dublin Airport? Most of the outlets seem to sell the same type of instant, press a button drink you would find in a filling station

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Mythago

Plenty of Barista outlets in T1 departures

Butlers inc. free chocolate, Starbucks, Marquette and Leopold to name a few.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,841 ✭✭✭✭the_amazing_raisin

I'd moderate your expectations somewhat since only franchise brands can afford to operate in the airport

Butlers is generally pretty good, at least better than whatever Starbucks calls coffee, plus you get a free chocolate which is nice

Marquette was decent too as I recall, plus they do food if you're hungry and willing to pay extortionate prices

"The internet never fails to misremember" - Sebastian Ruiz, aka Frost

• Registered Users Posts: 12,774 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

I think Cloud picker have opened there now.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Tea2

+1 for cloud picker. Just beside gate 407 T2. Decent coffee, rarely a queue, generally nice people

• Registered Users Posts: 2,295 ✭✭✭beachhead

Long walk if leaving from T1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 Tea2

Yeah. If i had 15 minutes to kill and leaving from T1, I'd probably walk the airside T1-T2 connector back to 407 (about a 5 min walk to Cloud Picker gate 407 from T1 security). It's not that Cloud Picker is all that fantastic, more that the T1 options are fairly poor. Think they're shaking T1 coffee it up later this spring, about time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Dante

Cloud Picker is probably your best option, all the others are quite poor.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭breeno

I believe Cloud Picker are also in T1 arrivals. Possibly another location as well as I've seen them mention "3 locations" at the airport on social media.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

• Registered Users Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

I'm fond of the iced latte from Butlers in T2. It actually has a nice coffee flavour to it. I always find the airport quite warm so it's refreshing to have a cold drink.

They used to do caramel but now it's just a normal latte. Their little chocolates are nice, although they don't do the pink Himalayan salt one anymore :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 9jamie

I've had some very serviceable flat whites from Butlers, actually decent.

I'd be keen to see how Cloud Picker fares in the airport. There are plenty of people willing to pay premium for decent food & drink. Tired of watery muck Italian roasts.

Advertisement