Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Letting Agent entered my property without consent

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭concerned_tenant

It isn't so much a financial issue for me; in the sense that the money doesn't matter per se. Am I glad to have my deposit back after their conduct? Yes, of course I am.

But my concern is much greater than that.

I want to ensure that no future tenant under their authority is scammed in the same way i.e. that some kind of measure can be put in place that sanctions them to the degree where they will not do this again to anyone else.

That matters way, way more to me -- long-term at least.

Some people may say, "why bother?" -- well that's for them. This matters to me, and I cannot stand back and allow scammers and con-artists to do the same to other people that they have done to me.

Does the landlord know about their conduct? That's another matter I'm considering, too.

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it." — George Orwell

Advertisement