Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

S23 Keyboard

Options
  • 05-03-2024 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭

Folks

I have a 3 month old S23 and it recent days the keyboard has started reducing in size to a ridiculously small size.

If I go in and fiddle with the settings, it will adjust back inevitably it will revert to small.

It's doing my head in. I normally use the Google keyboard because the Samsung seems to treat every second word as misspelt.

Any advice?

Thanks folks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,804 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

My Pixel 8 is doing this as well using G Board.

I make the system font bigger and reduce back to my normal size and it fixed itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

This is a bug in Gboard version that was released in February...not sure if Google has released a fix for it yet. (don't see an updated version yet in Play Store for my phone)

I ended up deleting the app and reverting back to the Samsung keyboard on my S24+ as much as I hate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,421 ✭✭✭✭Alun

I get this on my Pixel 7 Pro occasionally too. I've read online that if this happens if you flick the phone into landscape mode and back to portrait mode it clears it, but haven't tested this theory yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

I find that the Samsung keyboard reads everything incorrect and underlines it. Drives me mad!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭JoyPad

I think the bug happens after I've used Android Auto. The only way to restore it is to restart the phone.

• Advertisement
Advertisement