Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SecureComm unable to communicate with the system

Options
  • 04-03-2024 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all,

we have a quantum 70 installed in our house and access to the HKC app was working fine until we turned off our landline.

i am now getting the same error as the discussion title every time I try and login.

our installer added a Wi-Fi card a couple of years ago and SecureComm take a yearly subscription via our bank on direct debit.

i have the engineer code so when our landline was switched off I went in and changed the Wi-Fi name and password etc.

cannot access the system remotely though so as the landline has gone I won’t get notifications if the alarm is triggered . Worse however is the noise issues for the neighbours!

any ideas on getting back online please?

thanks

Comments

Advertisement