Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reality TV Sheep!!

Options
  • 28-02-2024 9:51pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the most must-see Sheep reveal on Boards since... the Sheep Photo thread!! (Don't believe me - it exists! - https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2057074542/sheep-photo-thread )

I am your host Necro and I am delighted to welcome you all back to Boards for the first game since August 2021!

The topic for our game is of course, Reality TV and I asked you all 20 questions about the ins and outs of Reality TV which is very prominent on our screens nowadays.

Our questions were as follows...

1. Name an X Factor winner
    2. An X Factor judge
    3. An X Factor host
    4. A Masked Singer (US or UK) winner
    5. A Masked Singer (US or UK) judge
    6. A Big Brother winner
    7. A Celebrity Big Brother winner
    8. A Big Brother host
    9. A TV court show
    10. A Love Island winning couple
    11. A cast member from The Real World
    12. A TV chef
    13. A Dragon from Dragons Den
    14. A TV quiz show
    15. A TV outdoor survivalist
    16. A Kardashian
    17. A Real Housewives show
    18. A wrestling reality show
    19. A Geordie Shore cast member
    20. A prize amount on the TV show 'Deal or No Deal'.

It was a risk putting it on after over two years of absence but the Viking Horn of Forum Games was dusted down and sounded...

And a whopping TWENTY of you answered the call! I am sure in the coming months more will flock back so we can get this place restarted in some shape or fashion.

See below for our list of players...

20 players:

1. @davetherave
    2. @Declan A Walsh
    3. @Deja Boo
    4. @Electric Nitwit
    5. @G_R
    6. @HeidiHeidi
    7. @[Deleted User]
    8. @HildaOgdenx
    9. @jluv
    10. @JP Liz V1
    11. @KathleenGrant
    12. @Leg End Reject
    13. @lorcand1990
    14. @Mam of 4
    15. @nothing
    16. @Purple Mountain
    17. @Rikand
    18. @ShaneU
    19. @StrawbsM
    20. @wrestlemaniac

I'll be kicking off in the next ten mins or so folks so make some noise, put on the kettle, walk the dog, feed the goldfish and crack open the brewskies as we strap in for our first sheep reveal of 2024!!

Comments

Advertisement