Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Admin/Mod. Please Delete one of my posts

Options
  • 24-02-2024 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi. I am trying to get my post in the Cork Rogue Traders chat deleted but don't know the best way to get it done.

I flagged it, and added a comment to Delete but I'm presuming it's not making its way through to you. Let me know the best way to manage it. Cheers.

Post edited by Spear on
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,941 ✭✭✭StrawbsM

If you click edit on your post you can then delete all the text and just type “deleted” in it’s place.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,332 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

If the post is more than one day old, the edit option is not available.

Mods are not available 24/7 so you will need to wait until it’s picked up or else PM an admin.

@Big Bag of Chips is usually very active if they happen to see this they should be able to help! 😎

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,009 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

• Administrators Posts: 13,769 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

Got in just ahead of me 😉

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,009 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Won by a nose across the finish line!

Have a grand day BBC and pphil and all the helpers above.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 pphil

Youre ALL winners! Thanks a million.

Advertisement