Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many sheds?

Options
  • 24-02-2024 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭

Howdy..

I'm sure I'm asking a question that has been asked a million times and I've been to the online planning people's website but left before my brain exploded and l retained little to no new info!

I currently have a 25msq ish 👀 steel shed which is to the front left hand side of an 1/2 acre site and the front of the house is parallel to the road. Neither the house or shed/garage is visible from the road as the original wild Hawthorne hedging remains in place and the entrance is set to the right.

My question is can I errect another shed beside the existing one? I remember reading some info stating you can build a shed to 25msq as long as you have 25 or more remaining in the garden.. if there was a second shed the garden space remaining would of course exceed 50msq ..

Your expertise would be greatly appreciated 👍👍

Comments

Advertisement