Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

105 5700 RD Question

Options
  • 23-02-2024 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭

Maybe one for the adverts section but here goes. Looking for a spare part. The rear plate on my 105 5700 rear derailleur that houses the jockey wheels snapped near the top. No clue how but I need a replacement.

Has anyone by chance got one or a replacement derailleur even? 10 speed 105 or ultegra. Working or not

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,477 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Pretty sure I have a banjaxed one where the spring is gone, you are welcome to it. It is now wine o clock but drop me a PM tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭columbus_66

Can you show a pic of what you want as it could be an SS or GS?

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭gmacww

This is what I’m looking for. The inside plate of the cage. You can see it’s snapped around the top jockey wheel bolt. It’s a short cage 5700

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭columbus_66

Hi, sorry for the late reply, but I had a look at my spares and they are either damaged or the wrong size. The bit that broke is where it catches the spokes so they often get damaged.

Advertisement