Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW26 Transfers

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭MaxPower89

Darwin and Palmer out for Hwang and Solanke. Taking a bit of a risk with Palmer, hopefully it doesn't backfire. It was one of Odegaard, Richarlison or Palmer that had to get the boot for Hwang.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,151 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Trying to mull over a few decisions;

Jota -> A Wolves MID, or Bailey. Wolves have a bit of attacking form and some nice fixtures in the short to medium term. GW29 is not guaranteed yet but probably will blank. Bailey has quietly been scoring points and has a guaranteed game in BGW29, albeit there might be some rotation with European games.

Possible -4 for Nunez -> Solanke. Will mean that all Liverpool assets will be gone but sets me up for DGW28. Again no guaranteed for BGW29 but the fixtures around that week are good. This would mean a big benching headache though.

• Do I go all-in on Arsenal defence and bench Gordon against Arsenal?
    • Or bench Gabriel and start Gordon and just hope for one or the other returning points?
    • Or bench Ake and hope Solanke has some goal involvements against City?
    • Or bench Pau Torres as Villa are conceding lately (2 CS in 9 games) but surely his return helps them defensively?
    • Or just bench Solanke which is a complete waste of a -4?

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭fplfan12345

If I had a benching headache I wouldn’t be taking a -4.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,232 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

The Rasmus out now is a right pain in the Gregory I'll have to take a hit now to get 11 so maybe Watkins in but that's gonna hit my Mo money for next week

So another -4 next week already FS

• Registered Users Posts: 15,151 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

True!

But headaches are part of the fun of planning! 😁

I've decided to go with Solanke, and I'll bench Ake more than likely. The price rise in Solanke last night partly having some influence. There is the risk of an Ake benching anyways but after the midweek bench, I'd have faith in him starting. But Bournemouth at home are capable of scoring and Ederson is poor this season and capable of conceding. Man City defence is not massive owned so it's not a big a hit if they do keep a CS. Whereas Arsenal defence is massively owned so a double Arsenal defence return gives me a small bit of an advantage. The ceiling is bigger there.

The dilemma of Wolves mid vs Hwang I could put off til today and see if I get team news. I think Hwang has the better fixture today but Bailey has more fixtures in the next few weeks and a guaranteed fixture in BGW29 which negates the need to FH. my main rivals in my mini league have both already used FH and won't have many players in 29.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,499 ✭✭✭mobydopy

Should I start Charlie Taylor over Estupinan? Worried about both of their minutes tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭crushproof

KDB benched

• Registered Users Posts: 22,438 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Last minute KDB to Gross -4, will probably regret it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭COH

Ill be lucky to have 9 playing this week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭MaxPower89

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,438 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Estupinan benched

Worst transfer of the season

• Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭crushproof

Honestly a disaster. I thought he'd be in the first team after being in De Zerbis house for dinner during the week!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,499 ✭✭✭mobydopy

FFS , switched to starting Estupinan 5 mins before the deadline after asking reddit. Should have stuck to my gut

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭_H80_GHT

• Registered Users Posts: 8,629 ✭✭✭shmeee

Delete

Advertisement