Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vertical Waste Toilet

Options
  • 21-02-2024 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Anyone know where I can get a toilet with vertical waste, in Ireland?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭busterjones

Anyone? Any ideas? Really stuck here as waste is 240mm from wall and can't find a toilet that'll work with that.

Can't move pipe as floor is tiled.

Vertical pipe is my only possible option, imo.

Any help greatly appreciated 🙏

• Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭monseiur

Would something like a McAlpine Rigid 90 degree angle WC Pan Connector do the job ?

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭busterjones

Thanks but unfortunately not as would still leave the waste from the toilet much further from the waste outlet. It almost needs to double back on itself, unless I could find a toilet with waste at close to 240, and I'm worried that'll just cause blockages

• Registered Users Posts: 9,776 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

Not really what you want, but something like this?

maybe you could use a few 30’s to get it to meet up? Worst case you could put the toilet 75mm out from the wall.

If you felt confident with an angle grinder maybe you could relocate the pipe by an inch or two but keep the excavations within the area that will be concealed by the ‘shroud’?

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭hydrus21

These used to be called 'S' trap pans.

Still get them in the uk. Maybe can get one ordered from your building provider.

• Advertisement
Advertisement