Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike rental in Salou

Options
  • 18-02-2024 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good bike rental shop in Salou?

Going in April and it will be a short rental of 1-2 days.

Unfortunately googling it is not very helpful for a change.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,106 ✭✭✭dinneenp

I was in Cambrils last year and rented from Drac, they have a premises in Salou as well.

https://dracbeach.com/en

Email or phone in advance with size, type (carbon or aluminium) etc.

Enjoy,

Pa

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭gmacww

Where are you staying? I've stayed a couple of times in cambrills park and they have a bike rental there. They have the normal family ones but also have proper road bikes. I got an excellent canyon off them for a great price. Some lovely cycling in that area. You're right at the foot of some great hills

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭irishrover99

Sorry only seeing this now gmacww.

Thanks for getting back on this.

i am staying in Salou for a few days but happy to go to cambrills to collect if needed.

You wouldn’t have a website for them?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭irishrover99

Cheers dinneenp, I’ll give them an email

• Registered Users Posts: 8,106 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Do yourself a favour and eat here one evening,it's in Cambrils. Lovely tapas. Their English isn't great but once you get past that, it's fantastic

Taberna Lekeitio

+34 977 79 46 68

https://g.co/kgs/MySqUZo

• Advertisement
Advertisement