Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Snow Foam Lance

Options
  • 17-02-2024 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭

Could anyone recommend a snow foam lance? Compatible with a Spear & Jackson washer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,154 ✭✭✭MarkN

Have a look at Xpert detailing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Heighway61

Don't see compatible washers listed so emailed them.

Looking at this one also:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Adjustable-Sprayer-Dispenser-Adaptor-Pressure/dp/B07V6JX99H/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,573 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

You'll need to find the right connector, probably best to measure the connector. I'd personally go with a mjjc or auto glym lance, they are excellent quality and has a wide neck which makes filling it easier

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Whocare

I have that snow foam bottle on petrol power washer (looks exactly like it anyway) and it worked good

• Registered Users Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Auto Finesse lance is brilliant for snow foam, but I use a Bosche one for foaming pre-wash

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Heighway61

Plenty of good recommendations there thanks. My old Nilfisk died and its accessories don't fit the new Spear & Jackson. One accessory I would miss is the spray pressure softener nozzle for use on a car. Is this a typical accessory or likely something just Nilfisk do?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Clo-Clo

Had to get ne recently for a Aldi washer, it was the type of connector you need to find out and then search based on that

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Banzai600

i was looking on this site , but might be worth a look. seem to have ok reviews.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,181 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

The Autoglym foam blaster would be my choice, however the 4 different additional adaptors they offer for non Karcher brand power washers don't include one for Spear & Jackson. My guess is that the Spear & Jackson is actually made by one of the other brands, which one I have no idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Gerrymandering reborn

Does anybody have any recommendations for snow foam lance for a Black and Decker pressure washer?

Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement