Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrade/Build CPU decision

Options
  • 16-02-2024 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭

Its come time I really need to upgrade my old Alienware Aurora ALX PC because, Steam no long supports windows 7 and she needs an update to play new games. What would be a good CPU and GPU to get to go with ASUS RoG CROSSHAIR x670e gene If I wanna system with high settings in games like latest Call of Duty and BATTLEFIELD 2042 etc ??? https://rog.asus.com/uk/motherboards/rog-crosshair/rog-crosshair-x670e-gene-model/ Its an mATX motherboard and I'm going with AMD GPU on this build. Would I need to get a new power supply given that its years old now Its the original PSU that's been in the system since 2012 Should I upgrade the PSU ???

Comments

Advertisement