Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bias regarding imam attack

Options
  • 16-02-2024 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭

So most people will have heard the news that the imam Umar al-Qadri was assaulted in Tallaght in an apparent racially motivated attack (after all RTÉ sent out a notification about it). This is despicable and I hope the scrotes responsible. I have no equivocation about that.

However, I am aware of many cases in which people associated with the anti-immigration movement have been assaulted, threatened, doxxed, had family members subjected to abuse and harassment. I somehow don’t recall RTÉ News covering this.

Is one victim less important than the other? I was under the impression we lived in an equal society.

Post edited by Ten of Swords on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement