Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it possible to get a premium box at Croke Park for a concert

Options
  • 16-02-2024 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi all,

I’m new here so hope I have posted this in the correct way!

My Dad has terminal cancer and he wants to go to AC/DC this summer so we got tickets this morning, we got the ambulant tickets as advised by Ticketmaster and MCD. We didn’t go for the wheelchair accessible ones as it’s only 1:1 and we wanted to be with him for the concert, there’s 6 family members going.

I’m really worried about getting him in to the concert seats because they said there’s 36 steps to climb and another 5 to each row of seats so he will struggle, he has ok days and bad days so I don’t know what he will be like on the day.

Does anyone know if it’s possible to get use of a premium box for the concert? I know there’s a lift up to them, he would be warm and dry for the concert so it would be amazing to know he will be comfortable there.

I just have no idea how to go about getting one, if it’s possible at all, how much would it cost.

Any advice/help would be much appreciated

Answers

edit

okay I had a Quick Look online OP and all premium seat tickets are long ago sold out, they don’t sell them for events you have to buy a yearly ticket (starting at just about €10k) and then you have access to any and all events at croke park from what I can understand.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 SFoxyM

Hi Raichu,

Thanks for getting back to me and for your help. I found the same thing online I am still hoping there is some way of getting one somehow!🤞🏼

Thanks for looking in to it for me ☺️

Maybe it’s worth asking ticket master or croke park if there’s anything you could do given the circumstances? They might be able to facilitate you somehow!

I hope you can get sorted and your dad loves every minute of it!!

I will try anything!

You’re so good thanks so much ☺️

• Registered Users Posts: 1 E_C123

Hi there,

So sorry to hear of your predicament.

I've 2 premium box tickets for the 17th of August.

Message me there if you still are in need, would love to help!

• Advertisement

Hi E_C123 you are so good to offer to help us! We would have loved to take the 2 tickets but we would like to be together for the concert and there’s 6 of us! But I really appreciate your offer, that is so kind of you ☺️

Advertisement