Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung replacement battery crap

Options
  • 15-02-2024 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭

Are replacement batteries for samsung phones out there now really poor or what?

I have a samsung A50 as my work phone and the battery life was great in it. Since christmas the battery had deteriorated to the point it was only lasted about 5 hours. I decided to get a replacement battery from a phone shop in the local shopping centre which cost 50 euro and came with a 3 month warranty.

However the new battery wasnt much better than the original as in it didnt even last my shift at work. So i went back to the shop and got them to replace the batterry under warranty and this one is really poor too.

I leave the house at 7am and the phone is 100 % charged and by 6pm it will completey dead. Even overnight with wifi/data off and nouse the battery will drop 40-50 % charge over a 7 hr period. Its a bit of a pain now.

Has anyone come across or have any advice?

Comments

Advertisement