Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reality TV Sheep

Options
  • 14-02-2024 4:00pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,024 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Given the resurgence of Forum Games, I aim to try and revive things just a little bit more and hold a Sheep!

For those who are new to the scene, Sheep is a game where the host provides a list of questions. Anyone can enter by PMing the game host (myself in this instance) an un-numbered list.

Your answers can be anything, they don't have to be correct even but the most popular answer for each question is what you are trying to figure out.

When the reveal comes along the player(s) with the highest score wins!

In Sheep it's always the most popular answer we want to find so therefore research (Google etc) is permitted.

Confused? Good! Don't worry about the particulars, just PM me the answers and I'll do the rest.

I think this theme ties in nicely with @Kolido 's X Factor gameshow which is being held currently also.

See below for the questions....

1. Name an X Factor winner
    2. An X Factor judge
    3. An X Factor host
    4. A Masked Singer (US or UK) winner
    5. A Masked Singer (US or UK) judge
    6. A Big Brother winner
    7. A Celebrity Big Brother winner
    8. A Big Brother host
    9. A TV court show
    10. A Love Island winning couple
    11. A cast member from The Real World
    12. A TV chef
    13. A Dragon from Dragons Den
    14. A TV quiz show
    15. A TV outdoor survivalist
    16. A Kardashian
    17. A Real Housewives show
    18. A wrestling reality show
    19. A Geordie Shore cast member
    20. A prize amount on the TV show 'Deal or No Deal'.

Entries now being taken via PM. I will host this around 27th or 28th February roughly so it means that you have 2 weeks to get your entries in!!

Comments

Advertisement