Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Invertor and Panels

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭ctlsleh

Thanks, for the feedback on the aspects.

is there any particular grading or feature set for batteries and invertors that compare and contrast or any recommendations/minimum specifications that allow us to compare?

got a quotes for Huawei, Afore and Solis based systems, can’t distinguish one against the other except on price.

i know that Huawei is limited to Huawei batteries, but I don’t really have an issue with that. I was wondering if there’s any other way to measure price/performance or are they really just all the same?

TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭championc

To be honest, if you want a system which will set there and do what it says on the tin, then take your pick.

Many of us here have got sucked into this addictive hobby, producing our own monitoring dashboard, getting live data into home-made data manipulators, adding extra sensors, obsessed with using zero daytime units, and constantly looking at the next upgrade.

Well that's me anyway 😎

Advertisement