Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Searching for whatsapp.. Weird Results!

Options
  • 09-02-2024 4:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭

I like to swipe down and search for apps on my IPhone rather than try find them.

I search for eg. Calc- and it shows the calculator application. GPS and it shows all non apple apps i’ve installed with that in the title.

Searching for whatsapp though is one i keep doing and that puzzles me.

can you try Searching on your phone for whatsapp. For me, even though installed, it just always leads to Siri recommending a wiki webpage about it. Not offering to launch the app thats on the phone.

My fix is to have my whatsapp now taking up the slot in the bar where my phone calls used to be.

Does Siri not like whatsapp?

note: this is just searching the phone for the app icon that is not working- not expecting searching inside the app. On latest ios.

“Roll it back”

Comments

Advertisement