Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Copyright Using Photos to post on Social Media: Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International

Options
  • 08-02-2024 8:04pm

Hi folks.

I'm waiting on a reponse from Duchas.ie, to confirm if it is permissable to copy a photo from Duchas.ie and share to socal media.

They have the attached Licence requirements listed on their website, so maybe this already confirms my enquiry? ie: that permission is already given and free the share under conditions stated?

Although I dont quite understand what the requirment "provide a link to the license" refers to? Seeming to me that a licence is required??

Can anyone confirm if I'm Ok to copy and share to social media as long as its not for commercial purposes and that source be given? Thanks.

https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/#ref-appropriate-credit

Comments

Advertisement