Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free project boat

Options
  • 07-02-2024 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

Hi all,

If anyone is interested in a free project boat, and I do mean Project boat, I've a Dawncraft 25ft river canal cruiser looking for a home.

I'm not going to lie, it needs a lot of work. A lot of work. I have her about 13 years and never got her near the water. It's basically a fibreglass shell. I've done some work on her over the years but time and money were never on my side. When I had the time, I hadn't the money and vice versa.

These are some older pics of her, at the moment it's stored outside in Garristown, Co Dublin.

It is stored on a trailer but there's no way the trailer would go on the road so the only cost to whoever wants her would be moving her. There's no outboard, I have some old window frames but that's it.

Contact me here if you are interested, thanks, John

Advertisement