Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Traitors: Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭StrawbsM

May come as a bit of a surprise but I, is a faithful

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

5/6. Come on liz!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

And to avoid any more mucking about, I can confirm that @JP Liz V1 was indeed...

CONGRATULATIONS - FAITHFUL WIN!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

WOOHOO!! Well done everyone :)

Yey!!!! Well done us

IN YOUR FACE, TRAITORS!!!

• Advertisement

That was a long evening 😂

Delighted we won and I only received 1 vote the entire game

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Neowise

Yay. Congrats faithfuls. Hard luck traitors, better luck next time. :D

Despite it being a mind fcuk I really enjoyed the game and playing with you all :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Discord dead room and traitor chat. Open to all now.

• Advertisement

It was great fun. I had a sky scanner tab open and was thinking “what the F am I doing with my life?” 😂

Oh thank god. I knew there hadn't been a conversion!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,189 ✭✭✭This is it

You were unreal!

I hope I'm never a traitor again, I was stressed to bits. Delighted I was first out 😂 would love to know what gave me away so easy, easy for you, and so early!

Well done faithful, good game!

I'm off to have a few whiskeys😂

Thanks for playing folks. Any feedback on the game feel free to post it here. I'll read it tomorrow at some point, I need a bit of a detachment from the laptop now!

I have no idea. I think it may have been because I hadn’t played for years so was rearing to read every word written.

I’m sorry I made your game short. In the sorry, not sorry way 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 5,189 ✭✭✭This is it

Thanks for the game Necro, looking forward to the next one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,357 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Are you all sure? 🤣🤣

Well done all, sorry for being a pain in the arse but I get paranoid with these games. I even make a tit of myself and answered strabs when I saw the notification (not for the first time either 😳).

Sorry @Necro and thanks for a great game.

I'm heading out soon and will have a drink for you all!

Great game Necro. It was fantastic to be playing again. Up until Keith got under my skin again and I had to step away and then Leggy started to lose the plot today and I had to step away again. But that's par for the course for games with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,357 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Sorry Molly, I went into overdrive. I'm dreading checking the dead room tomorrow. 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Vestiapx

Fuzzy BFF

Strawberry lovely to see you again and watch your best game ever. Makes star wars look like training day

My mvp and I doubt anyone would disagree

Rikland great game you were town lead at the beginning ad formed a solid town core

LeR you are the heart of this game

Keith we done on catching the redrum and being too good to be allowed live

Molly I'm sorry it's part of the game and the game is aboit lying.

Thos was a great ga.e with real highpoint a d was very enjoyable tha ks to a that played and thanks to Necro for making it happen.

Wolves ye did good but the solid town core an never be defeated

Ttfn

Vesti

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,255 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

It was great fun playing with you all but damn this game takes up so much time, did nothing this week but read thousands of comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Great game Faithfuls, was a very enjoyable game to watch

• Registered Users Posts: 85,075 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'm sorry I'm late, I feel asleep, delighted we won

Necro really Leggy a Faithful, can't get out of that tunnel ☺😉 I love you really @Leg End Reject even though at times you frustrated me

A great game, mvp @StrawbsM with honourable mentions to @Neowise and @Leg End Reject whom I do apologise for tunnelling on

@Vestiapx very funny

Thank you for a great game @Necro but please explain as I really wanna know who saved CjMaxx from death row and the in plain sight thread murder triggers, was the offer ultimatum murder all Rikand also?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Well done faithfuls! Hopefully I'll last more than a day in the next game 😅

@Leg End Reject you annoyed the crap out of me today ha but it was your paranoia that made me believe you were 100% faithful. I only chose to get rid of you (rather than forcing a tie) as I couldn't handle you all the way to the final 2 lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭jluv

Congrats to ye all Faithful! 👏👏👏

@StrawbsM and @Leg End Reject ye're scary😂

Thanks @Necro for all your hard work.

I'll definitely watch from the sideline the next time..

• Registered Users Posts: 85,075 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭MacDanger

Thanks for a great game Necro

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

I think you were playing like an experienced newbie if that makes sense.

Your mind wasn't clogged up with preconceptions about players cause it's been so long and you forget how they play, and look at everyone with a clean slate, so you have more clarity in your thoughts, sure you went 3 for 3 in your first FFA

• Advertisement

@JP Liz V1 hynesie08 won a prize in the competition where he could save a player of his choosing from Death Row. He chose cj maxx. That's about all there is to it.

Murder in plain sight tasks. Strawbs was half right with Green posting the list three times but not fully correct. He had to spell out TRAITOR with the first letter of seven consecutive posts between 10am and 6pm that day.

Second one was completed by fritzelly. You copped that one mostly. They had to quote three posts and include the word poison in them. One of the posts had to be from the pre determined target which was Neowise. This is also why Rikand found Green as he had laid a prize that gave him the name of the traitor who attempts to murder Neowise. By targeting Neo for the murder in plain sight it was an 'attempt' so the trip wire was activated.

Advertisement