Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

121 Health & Diet Help and Support?

Options
  • 02-02-2024 2:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

So, i need help. I need to loose some weight (1.5stone minimum) and improve my health for the long term. I have high cholesterol. I am addicted to sugar. I enjoy fatty foods far more than i should. I have very poor motivation, will power and self disapline. I am a picky eater that i mentally cannot get past. I worry a lot that Im going to die young and leave my kids without a mother, but i still cannot sort myself out.

I want to find a professional that will help me with the above. I know the answers are eat healthier and exercise more, but with all my good intentions I make changes for a day or two and then go back to the usial habits. I am looking for some really close, one to one support while i try to change.

So my question is who or what? Am i looking for a personal trainer? Or a Health coach? Or a life coach? And any recommendations? I am based in north Kildare and willing to travel up to 45mins away...would really prefer face to face, in person support.

Appreciate if anyone has advice where to turn.

Advertisement