Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US Man Displays Father’s Severed Head in Horrific Video, Rants About Leftists

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,865 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

First-degree murder can be punished by death in Pennsylvania if it involves one of the following aggravating factors:

The victim was a firefighterpeace officer, public servant concerned with official detention, a judge of any court in the unified judicial system, the Attorney General of Pennsylvania, a deputy attorney general, district attorney, assistant district attorney, member of the General Assembly, Governor, Lieutenant Governor, Auditor General, State Treasurer, State law enforcement official, local law enforcement official, Federal law enforcement official or person employed to assist or assisting any law enforcement official in the performance of his duties, who was killed in the performance of his duties or as a result of his official position.

The defendant paid or was paid by another person or had contracted to pay or be paid by another person or had conspired to pay or be paid by another person for the killing of the victim.

The victim was being held by the defendant for ransom or reward, or as a shield or hostage.

The death of the victim occurred while the defendant was engaged in the hijacking of an aircraft.

The victim was a prosecution witness to a murder or other felony committed by the defendant and was killed for the purpose of preventing his testimony against the defendant in any grand jury or criminal proceeding involving such offenses.

The defendant committed a killing while in the perpetration of a felony.

In the commission of the offense the defendant knowingly created a grave risk of death to another person in addition to the victim of the offense.

The offense was committed by means of torture.

The defendant has a significant history of felony convictions involving the use or threat of violence to the person.

The defendant has been convicted of another Federal or State offense, committed either before or at the time of the offense at issue, for which a sentence of life imprisonment or death was imposable or the defendant was undergoing a sentence of life imprisonment for any reason at the time of the commission of the offense.

The defendant has been convicted of another murder committed in any jurisdiction and committed either before or at the time of the offense at issue.

The defendant has been convicted of voluntary manslaughter, or a substantially equivalent crime in any other jurisdiction committed either before or at the time of the offense at issue.

The defendant committed the killing or was an accomplice in the killing, while in the perpetration of a drug-related felony.

At the time of the killing, the victim was or had been involved, associated or in competition with the defendant in the sale, manufacture, distribution or delivery of any controlled substance or counterfeit controlled substance, and the defendant committed the killing or was an accomplice to the killing, and the killing resulted from or was related to that association, involvement or competition to promote the defendant's activities in selling, manufacturing, distributing or delivering controlled substances or counterfeit controlled substances.

At the time of the killing, the victim was or had been a nongovernmental informant or had otherwise provided any investigative, law enforcement or police agency with information concerning criminal activity and the defendant committed the killing or was an accomplice to the killing, and the killing was in retaliation for the victim's activities as a nongovernmental informant or in providing information concerning criminal activity to an investigative, law enforcement or police agency.

The victim was a child under 12 years of age. (Child murder)

At the time of the killing, the victim was in her third trimester of pregnancy or the defendant had knowledge of the victim's pregnancy.

At the time of the killing the defendant was subject to a court order restricting in any way the defendant's behavior toward the victim or any other order of a court of common pleas or of the minor judiciary designed in whole or in part to protect the victim from the defendant.

I don't actually think he qualifies for the death penalty (and will try an insanity plea no doubt), life in prison is likely IMHO. Maybe if they throw in a torture charge.

Manufacture something else to complain about. Sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,876 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

...not surprised at all, perfect way to deal with serious psychological problems, go america!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,170 ✭✭✭Oscar_Madison

Indeed. I know of someone, in their late 40s- drug addicted but also with serious mental illness - not long for this world Im afraid- when coherent goes on about any and all conspiracy theories you can think of- god forbid that he’d make a video like this - but if he did, I’d label him a person who’s mentally ill and killed sometime because I know his background - those that see his YouTube video and don’t know him may call him a murderer and conspiracy theorist or right wing facist or racist murderer or whatever label based on whatever he happens to be spouting about that day .

• Registered Users Posts: 8,776 ✭✭✭SeanW

That's my point, Bernie Sanders wasn't responsible for the actions of a nutcase, even though James Hodgkinson was on the political Left and was a Bernie Bro. Neither were LGBTQ+ activists responsible for the Nashville shooting. So I don't see how you can blame Gregg Abbott or "the right" writ large for a nutcase decapitating his father and putting it on youtube. If I'm being generous, I'd call your case for that a stretch at best.

• Advertisement

We discussed in the TN thread actually, that the LGBTQ community had been spending a lot of their energy engaged in the type of siege mentality that breeds extremism ie. the 'trans genocide'

I don't recall if we got a hold of a clear manifesto for the shooter or not.

Here we have a clearly expressed politically charged manifesto that makes it clear who they were against, in bipolar America, that stretch as you say is it really a stretch, if so why is Fox News, a prolific right wing 'news' outlet, sterilizing their coverage to exclude details of their political leanings? Why not mention he threatened the President, Joe Biden? If they have no culpability why distance their rightwing readers from the information https://www.foxnews.com/us/pennsylvania-man-arrested-after-father-found-beheaded-inside-home

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭nachouser

Crazy man does crazy thing. 'Murica.

Isn't there a whole other thread about a campaign of arson against refugee accommodations?

Don't avoid the mirror, darkly

• Registered Users Posts: 9,687 ✭✭✭buried

What has that got to do with Irish people loosing the run of themselves over what happens in some country 4,000 miles away from them across an entire ocean. Because that's what I was talking about.

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

We're 4,000 miles apart right now.

Means a lot less than it did 30 years ago.

I suppose you assume that extremism happens in geographical vacuums.

Nobody in Ireland has ever been radicalized by social media hosted off the island, nope, never.

• Advertisement

So you are in favour of Irish people being radicalized over some meaningless $hit that has literally nothing to do with them or their own community?

Oh gosh, nothing I suppose, disregard this extremism, it could never come to your shores and you never have to be vigilant about this sort of thing. /s

Don't worry cuz, like I said we've had it here a while now already

Well I'm just then, saying it's getting worse over here, BOTLO my Irish friends and colleagues whom I retain affections for.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭lmao10

When its a white right winger committing crimes, it's the "mental health" excuse by the far right. When an immigrant commits crimes it's never the "mental health" excuse by the far right, of course. The immigrant can't have mental health issues. The white far right scumbag can. Makes sense... if you're a racist scumbag I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

What happens if it's a immigrant right winger?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭mikethecop

Sssshhh lads no one comment on anything only in exact agreeance and compliance with the OP

otherwise your a far right racist facist sexist anti whatever he is on about this week,

everything is exactly the way he says it is or we are all evil and bots or something

is there no US boards for this shite ?

It's a white far right nutjob - therefore there is no worry. He beheaded his father - that's grand we have nothing to worry about. Lets worry about immigrants instead committing crimes. Sure if a white far right lad commits crimes in Ireland it's grand.

This is a dangerous mentality and shows how much of a risk these types are. Many of them glorify and enjoy this type of thing. It's putting the far right in the news and helping the cause. They hope it happens in Ireland. This is the kind of filthy mindsets we are seeing starting to creep in the country unfortunately and it's a danger to the public. It could be a matter of time before an Andres Brevik nutter goes crazy here and kills hundreds like he did in Norway. The authorities are getting on top of the far right scene here though from what I'm hearing from sources anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭Northernlily

Both can also be the truth. They are not mutually exclusive. Of course, primarily it is mental illness in this case.

I have thought for a long time Zuckerberg and Musk have a hell of a lot to answer for with the divisive hate filled abominations under their control. Stronger regulation badly needed.

Any famous examples? The one(s) that spring to mind for me are religious extremists and there's no shortage of calling out radical Islamic terrorism as radical islamic terrorism and not downplayed as case of apolitcal mental illness

• Registered Users Posts: 6,062 ✭✭✭Jequ0n

This thread is stranger than the crime that occurred

The Grey Wolves would probably be one of the first come to mind. You could arguably categorize them under the Islamic classification but it would be a bit of a grey area....

I don’t think any of the threads strange critics would hesitate to point out the politics of that group

But maybe I’m wrong and maybe they would

Ranges from Islamofascist to secular. Think part of it is to do with the differing national branches. Some of those involved in Bosnia would be quite different from say their German based counterparts.

There's also the unusual involvement of various Eastern European in say some of the British far-right circles. So you end up with videos from said groups doing the rounds with for example Polish subtitles.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭animalinside

The girl stabbed in Parnell Place was acknowledged by all to have been stabbed by a man with mental health problems.

Maybe read more (measured by words) than you type instead of coming up with slurries of tripe.

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭L.Ball

This man's actions prove everything right of centre is just as crazed as he is.

Not by the far right. They'll acknowledge this white far right guy has mental health problems though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement