Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Judo clubs

Options
  • 31-01-2024 8:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi folks. I have recently moved to North Tipperary between Templemore and Roscrea. I am looking at joining a Judo club and there doesn't seem to be any in Tipperary. The closest ones to me seem to be in Portloaise and Limerick both approx 45 minutes from my house. I was wondering which club would people recommend. I am 39 and an orange belt. I am looking at progressing as the last 2 years I have been moving around between Dublin, Louth and Tipp and have not been able to get a full run at Judo so i have been doing only the odd session here and there. If anyone could advice on which club would suit me it is much appreciated thanks

Comments

Advertisement