Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vokera Vision Plus 25S - no hot domestic water

Options
  • 29-01-2024 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all,

I noticed recently that my tap hot water gets warm very slowly while the radiators work as expected. I looked at the boiler and there is no domestic hot water icon on the screen. There is also no error on the screen. I pressed the "1" button (Off/Summer/Winter) to see if I can enable it, but it gives me only Off, or radiators. I tried to press the buttons A+B at the same time, but also no effect. It seems like the domestic hot water function disappeared from the boiler. I checked the water pressure, I tried to reset the boiler. Nothing helps.

Would anybody have a word of advice about it? The boiler is from 2017, so not that old...

All the best!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,676 ✭✭✭10-10-20

Hi! According to this page the S series is a system boiler for "central heating only" and I don't see that it has a separate hot water output. There are C-series which are combi boilers...

If you have an S-plan heating system (with two or three valves) then the heating of the hot-water is done by opening the associated valve and ensuring that the thermostat on the tank (if fitted) is up to 55C or above.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 GordonZola

Thanks @10-10-20! I'm sure you are right. I was not sure what to think about it, as this boiler was already there when I was moving in to the house. And the whole central heating system is still a bit confusing for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,466 ✭✭✭John.G

Check your programmer for both CH & HW, if you have a HW cylinder in the hot press you should see a motorized valve on the heating coil (if S plan) or there may only be one 3 port mid position valve, Y plan.

Advertisement