If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dorel Turntable Stand Query.

Options

Answers

• Company Representative Posts: 17,133 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Hendrickp.

Many thanks for the post.

The white version on Amazon is more expensive than ourselves coming in at £87.99. If you purchase from Amazon for ROI delivery and it ships from the mainland UK you will get hit with 23% VAT and custom charges unfortunately. That's provided they will ship to the ROI in the first place.

We only stock the white version so wouldn't be able to offer the other finishes unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Hendrickp

Hi Kenny,

No worries. No harm in asking, as they say. Thanks for coming back to me on it. I'll bash an order through as i much prefer to give you guys my money over Amazon. 😉

Regards.

It's always worth a shot Hendrickp.

They are so low margin I can't even offer a deal on one unfortunately :(

I've just sent through an order for that unit online. Do you have idea when that may get delivered? I live in Kildare.

Hey Hendrickp.

It will be shipping out today via DPD so all being well you should get it tomorrow.

I'll PM you over your tracking details now.

• Advertisement

Hi guys,

Just coming back to you on the turntable unit. I put it together today and after I finished I noticed two significant dents in the back panel of the unit. Unfortunately I only noticed them after I completed the job. Just wondering what my options are?

Thanks for the post Hendrickp and I'm sorry to hear your unit has damage.

Would you be able to send me a couple of photos of the damage including the packaging via PM and I can have a look into this for you?

Many thanks

David

Hi David,

Many thanks for coming back to me and apologies for the delay in responding.

I'll send pics through on PM now but unfortunately i don't have the packaging anymore as my wife put it out with the bins on Monday and it was collected.

Regards

Hi Hendrickp.

If you could send the images to Emmaj@Richersounds.ie and copy in sales@Richersounds.ie as Emma deals with all our shipping logistics and will look into things for you in-case we need to place a claim with the courier.

Will do. Many thanks

• Advertisement

Thanks Hendrick.

We'll get back to you ASAP.

Hi guys,

Just coming back to say that Emma was in touch and sorted out my issue. As usual, brilliant service all round. Its the main reason I keep coming back to purchase most of my tech from RS, the customer service is top notch.

Thanks.

Hi Hendrickp.

Happy days that Emma has everything sorted :)

As always thanks for the business :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.