Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good aluminium-free deodorant for women/girls

Options
  • 28-01-2024 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭

Can anybody recommend a strong deodorant that doesn’t have aluminium?

My daughter is allergic to the aluminium in anti-perspirants. She gets an awful, itchy rash. She’s wears an aluminium-free deodorant but it isn’t very effective. She does a lot of sports and is very self conscious about smelling afterwards especially before she can get to the shower, e.g. if getting a lift home from a match or going back to class after PE.

Any other solutions that might work? Are there special wipes you can get for example? Her current solution is to douse herself in body spray

Post edited by artanevilla on

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,264 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

Moved from General Sports to the Ladies' Lounge as I believe this is the most appropriate forum.

Please note local charter now applies.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭aquinn

MooGoo is 100% aluminum free, have you tried that? I exercise and have no concerns that make me self-conscious.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭D n G

We use Vico Deodorant as my wife is also allergic to the aluminum in antiperspirants. I find it very good and my wife has had no allergic reactions to it. https://vicodeo.com/pages/about-us-vico-natural-deodorant

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭houseyhouse

That’s brilliant. Thanks. I will get these for her to try

Advertisement