Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Estate cars - advice

Options
  • 27-01-2024 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi,

I'm in the process of upgrading my estate car to a newer and lower mileage model.

I have narrowed down my choices to two options and was looking for any general advice or feedback from owners of the below vehicles. One is an older audi, the other a new Peugeot that are getting very good reviews.

Option 1) 2015/2016 Audi A6 S Line black edition avant, 90k miles.

Option 2) 2019 Peugeot 508 estate 1.5HDI 62k miles.

Both cars are in a similar price bracket when VRT is included - I would be purchasing the cars up north and bringing down here (they are both registered in NI pre Brexit).

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement