Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DFS Lulworth Sofa €59 I presume a mistake

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,696 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

I paid in full, I think they'll respect me more for that so honour mine 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭Buddy Bubs

So did I, for 2 sofas

They won't be honoured though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Link removed so they are on the cleanup now....someone's Friday just turned into a Monday !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭lbunnae

Hahah I do respect you more for it. I went with the 16 euro tho ahha

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭dickdasr1234

SOFA: €59

EASIGLIDES: €30

Maybe I'm the one whose sense of humour has gone awol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 rob230te

Ordered with deposit this morning too 🤞😂

Link just goes to homepage now but you can still find the sofa if you search.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,674 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Did anyone do the finance option lol

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭IHateNewShoes

Shows the lower price but back to the proper price when you get as far as your basket 😭😭

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭aaf

Looks like they corrected it. When I add to the basket, the basket price is €1489 and upwards, depending on options chosen

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭doniem

Imagine if they cancelled the sofa and still charged the €30 for the easiglides plus 99 delivery.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,794 ✭✭✭bromley52

Delivery is not until March so they can always be cancelled.

People who have bought full price sofas have had their orders cancelled without reasons in past few months so this has 0.00000000001 probability to work lol

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

• Registered Users Posts: 6,460 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

I always miss the bargains 😭

• Registered Users Posts: 10,696 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Ah well...

The Lulworth Pillow Back 3 Seater Supreme Sofabed was shown on our website with the price of 59 euros when in fact the correct price for this product is 1489 euros. If you look at other items in the Lulworth range it is clear that this was a mistake.

Once we identified the error we took immediate steps to rectify the mistake by changing the price on our website and all customers that placed an order are now being contacted.

We will not be able to accept your order and we have cancelled all orders that were placed for this item at the incorrect price. We would like to apologise for this mistake and for any inconvenience caused.

We will be processing a full refund to all customers affected and any payment that you made in relation to your order will be returned to you using the same payment method that you submitted with your order. Refunds usually take up to seven working days.

Dear Customer,

I am writing in relation to the recent order that you submitted via www.dfs.ie.

As part of our winter sale campaign we update thousands of prices overnight. On the 26th January we identified that one of our products was displayed on our website at an incorrect price.  

The Lulworth Pillow Back 3 Seater Supreme Sofabed was shown on our website with the price of 59 euros when in fact the correct price for this product is 1489 euros. If you look at other items in the Lulworth range it is clear that this was a mistake. 

Once we identified the error we took immediate steps to rectify the mistake by changing the price on our website and all customers that placed an order are now being contacted.

We will not be able to accept your order and we have cancelled all orders that were placed for this item at the incorrect price. We would like to apologise for this mistake and for any inconvenience caused.

We will be processing a full refund to all customers affected and any payment that you made in relation to your order will be returned to you using the same payment method that you submitted with your order. Refunds usually take up to seven working days

In addition to our apology, we would like to offer you a gesture of goodwill discount. We can give you 10% offyour next order placed with DFS.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Local_Chap

Just got a cancellation email from DFS there now!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Dream is over. Refund on the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭Buddy Bubs

Refund on the way for me too but a 10% off voucher to me - DFS could end up doing well out of me in the end!!

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭KinnegadKid

Just got the same email..Refund on the way plus the 10% voucher :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,848 ✭✭✭Gusser09

10 percent voucher. Better than a kick in the arse.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

I'll take the voucher. I'm in the market for some couches anyway!

We will not be able to accept your order and we have cancelled all orders that were placed for this item at the incorrect price. We would like to apologise for this mistake and for any inconvenience caused.

We will be processing a full refund to all customers affected and any payment that you made in relation to your order will be returned to you using the same payment method that you submitted with your order. Refunds usually take up to seven working days

In addition to our apology, we would like to offer you a gesture of goodwill discount. We can give you 10% off your next order placed with DFS.

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭fmul9798

Threadbare sofas rejoice…

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Del007

I'd love the 10% discount code if anyone doesn't want it, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Bruno Batista

Ah well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,272 ✭✭✭...Ghost...

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Sonic the Shaghog

Quick everyone do the ultimate bargain alert, see if they've also made a website error and the 10% codes will stack!

theres no code, you need to contact them in the shop or by phone with your order number and then get 10% off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Enrico Palazzo

Hello, skip driver? I need you to come back.

Advertisement