Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Edenderry

Options
  • 24-01-2024 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

I've been travelling home from work through edenderry lately and I have to say the town is getting worse to get through

It's was always a hard town to get through but now it's a joke

Last Thursday it took me 25 minutes to get from one side of the town to the other today it took the same is a joke at this stage

I know there is roadworks somewhere but as I said it was always hard to get through

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,569 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Maybe look for an alternative way around it. Yes there is a lot of traffic going through it at the moment with the new relief road works happening but it will be all worth it when it's finished which I have heard could be before the date they were supposed to finish on as they are making great progress. They worked all of the Bank Holiday weekend and every other weekend since they started the works on phase 2 of the relief road.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Advertisement