Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dandelion and Burdock!

Options
  • 23-01-2024 2:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,054 ✭✭✭

Was watching the Royal family years ago and Denise mentioned it. Got loads of adds from chippers in England selling it. So I went on the hunt looking for Ben Shaw's Dandelion and Burdock

So Choice got in Ben Shaw's cloudy lemon and bitter shandy, the range, for no reason leaving out Dandelion and Burdock

This must be the greatest drink that ever existed, and for no reason whatsoever, Irish people, Scots and Welsh want no part of

Travelled to the north thinking shops up there would get it in, being technically in the UK, but no luck. Spent 6 months on and off trying to track it down

Finally got onto Amazon and ordered 24 cans of it, thinking I built it up so much in my head that it can't be that nice. But it's even better than expected. Must be the greatest soft drink to ever grace our lips

After 100 years, how is this not being sold in Ireland, the rest of the UK, or abroad. It's different level. Dandelion and Burdock is a unique drink, waiting to be enjoyed by tens of thousands outside England! It is THE greatest soft drink I've come across;

Comments

Advertisement