Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding rings for groom

Options
  • 20-01-2024 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭

I'm getting married later in the year, want to get my wedding sorted in the next few months. Has anyone any recommendations any good jewellers in Dublin region for men's wedding rings?

I don't wear jewellery at all, so not a clue of what style of ring I'd like.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭...Ghost...

Not a jewellery person either. I despaired at the idea of wearing a ring and it took me years to get to the point of it feeling natural.

My advice is to just keep it simple. Any jewellery place will have a collection to choose from. I went with a natural gold with a thick white gold middle. I was going to get a durable platinum ring, but I like the one I found. Very similar to the one below.

We didn't do the matching rings thing. It's a bit cringe imo.

Stay Free

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭ryaner777

In the same boat and heading up https://www.jewelleryrepair.ie/bespoke-jewellery/ next month to pick our rings. They made the engagement ring for us and the value and service was amazing.

You can get great value rings on amazon but for not much more they'll go through every step of the process with you and make you something special.

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭Dick Turnip

Thanks for the replies, will probably just go in to town some day and walk into a few of the jewellers around Grafton St to try get an idea of what I might like at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭aquinn

We went to Brereton and found them good as modern and good selection.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Moose1

As long as you engrave the wedding date on the inside you won't forget the date :-)

• Advertisement
Advertisement