Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Parts Website

Options
  • 19-01-2024 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭

Car went through the NCT a couple of months ago and failed on frayed rear seatbelt... my mechanic has one of order for months but nothing has arrived in..any good spare parts website in Ireland or Uk anyone could recommend...thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,712 ✭✭✭✭listermint

I use in various order depending on price shipping and availability.

Misterauto.ie

Micksgarage.ie

Autodoc

Onlinecarparts.co.uk

Be ware of customs for UK. EU isn't a problem

• Registered Users Posts: 3,486 ✭✭✭hoodie6029

I’d say calling your local motor factors is your best bet. Even if they don’t stock it, they’ll be able to tell you of a company that does it.

Seatbelts strike me as the type of thing that an anonymous company on an industrial estate has a warehouse of!

If all else fails, you could try the main dealer.

What’s the car?

Now that I think of it, I got a rear seatbelt for my old Golf in a breakers years ago.

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

I'd be going breakers - but be aware that seatbelts can be very complicated these days particularly with pretensioners

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭jharr100

Try Traynors up North. They deliver nationwide free , can collect from the van.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭phormium

Just a related question re car parts, is that Findapart website non existant? While it looks like it works there is no reply from msg sent through it, I then msg the actual dealer that had come up, again no reply through their whatsapp option, no reply to phone either. Can I presume this site and those listed there is complete rubbish?

Obviously I was looking as it was the only place having trawled the net I found what I was looking for which was 2 full wings for a car, seldom seen as usually the bang is to the front!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭Whocare

• Registered Users Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭phormium

• Registered Users Posts: 73,389 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

A lot of Irish scrapyards have yet to discover customer service. Keep ringing.

Advertisement