Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things Eamon Ryan wants us to do...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭Burt Renaults

What a bastard.

He's useful because he makes it easy to immediately identify idiots. By which, I mean the tedious right-wing c*nts who moan about him all the time and massively exaggerate his influence over policy. It's a shame the Green Party are so eager to prop FF/FG governments up, thus making themselves toxic every few years. I've no doubt that Ryan is a decent human being, but I wish his party would look at the bigger picture and concentrate on growing as a movement, rather than diving into government at every opportunity to act as a mudguard for people who are much better at politics.

Most of the stuff that stupid people "blame" the Green Party for would be happening anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

There’s not much to explain, that slogan gets trotted out without any knowledge of it’s origin as if it were the mission statement of the WEF.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 10,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jim2007

Nothing to do with research whatsoever. When someone’s only contribution to a discussion is to repeat a sentence they heard somewhere else without any attempt to make it relevant to the discussion shows a lack of intellect. Kinda like background noise really.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,767 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

I think he's done more damage to the green movement by coming out with inane brain farts like wolves and window boxes that are immediately latched onto and roundy made fun of.

He's done everything to solidify the image of the greens as being a party for the smug, affluent EV owning suburbanites.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭esker72

Manufacturing thousands of massive can recycling machines running on electricity and asking people to fill their cars with cans and plastic bottles, drive to these machines, hope there's no queue and the machine is working so they can get their money back. I may be missing something but how is that better than me walking to my recycle bin in the garden and throwing the cans and bottles in?

I realise this may not be him but for the purposes of this thread I'm going with the "sounds like something he'd do" logic and it is his area

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭animalinside

Those greenies and their crazy outlandish suggestions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭thinkabouit

Did you just say Ireland pollutes more than China!

Advertisement