Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wish to dispute, was givin no info and ignored for 3 days

Options
  • 19-01-2024 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭

Hello resolution portal. i wish to dispute or resolve a warning i had been gaven 3 days back.

3 days ago i was gave a warning that gave me no info whatsoever, only showed a post of a comment that had been reported, and said "over the line" nothing else.

i private messaged the mod who gave this to me, asking them in private if they could elaborate on this further, and aksing them what content within my post was being reported etc. i awaited 3 days and got no response, despite the fact that they had been online and active even up until today.

Thus leading me to post here in an attempt to dispute what looks like a phoney warning, or atleast get some resolution or clarity shined on the matter.

The now deleted post, was a response talking to someone who warned me that shops might be stealing my cans/bottles and getting double on the deposit paid for them. And warned me to be careful of some cafe's trying to do something funny like this.

my response: NOTED! - and if they try something funny like this i'll try something funny right back! i'm thinking along the lines of having a bottle or tin can on a string and left on the table or something, and when the come over to try take it i pull the can out of reach, using the string. Kinda like that gag people do with money on a rope.

i have a few other tricks up my sleeve also, non-joke based ones. like serious recycling related stuff i mean $$$ €€€ anyone messes with my cans and they'll get more than they bargained for, i'll make sure of that, and will make a pretty penny from it too

__________and for this ^ i get a warning given, and the post removed. no context or anything. and ignored for 3 days straight when attempting to resolve this in private with the moderator.

Warning issued by : Ten of swords

They just want the quick easy money cash grab recyclables and to up their recycling stats at your expense.

Post edited by Shield on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement