Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PPSN and RTB

Options
  • 17-01-2024 6:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi to all of you good people,

I have been living in Ireland with my wife and our kids for a while. We are an EU citizens. We are working and we live in a house that we rent.

Our landlord reported us to RTB and everything is perfectly fine. We have excellent relationship with him.

My mother, who is 71 will be arriving in Ireland very soon. She will stay here for couple of months to be with us and her grandchildren. My mother is an EU citizen. She would like to apply for PPSN. The procedure is: I send them online the letter that proves that she lives in the same house with us and some utilities bill and her passport. That's clearl.

My question is: do I need to ask my landlord to report my mother to RTB?

My mother most likely won't stay permanently here. Does she need to be reported to RTB?

Does it matter when it comes to PPSN?

Thank you for answers and have a

lovely day

Comments

Advertisement