Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

macan ev vs taycan

Options
  • 16-01-2024 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I love the look of the Taycan 4 Cross but not the width and size on the country roads where I live. It drives really well albeit not like a 911.

The Macan EV won't look as well but has more manageable proportions and might cost a bit less with longer range.

Which one would you take for your hypothetical 110k?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,311 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Taycan any day of the week? if I wanted a SUV i wouldn’t get a Porsche.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭joe1303l

Macan looks too much like a poor mans Cayenne. Taycan for the win.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Move house.

Buy a Taycan.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭Buddy Bubs

Porsche SUVs have never done anything for me. Totally against ethos of what is see Porsche stands for as a brand, as an icon.

Taycan all the way, any variant.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,119 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Could the Macan EV take the Tycans throne of the faster depreciating Porsche. It's probably going to be more expensive than a Cayenne.

I'd pick the Tycan, not the cross though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭mailforkev

Thanks to the quirks of our taxation system, a Cayenne hybrid is cheaper than a base Macan currently, will be interesting to see how they price the Macan EV.

@drunkmonkey I much prefer the Cross Turismo Taycan to the standard one, think it looks way cooler. I appreciate that I am probably in a minority!

Advertisement