Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refund of Coco contribution fees but need to change start date.

Options
  • 15-01-2024 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

So our commencement notice was sent in 21 Feb but we got delayed and didn't actually start work on site until end of April ( which is within the timeframe of the waiver).

We had the funds already paid. I had enquired at the time and as the waiver was so new the Coco offices didn't have any guidance on this.

Now I see people are starting to get their refunds for the payment they have made ( and also for the water connection fee).

How do I go about getting the refund considering my commencement notice was in well before the cut off date. Is there anything I can do to prove the delay in the start date to try get the refunds. Who/ what would be needed for this proof.

We have already been selected for a random site inspection, so not worried about this triggering a site inspection

Comments

Advertisement